Agilent / HP 11692D
The Agilent 11692D high directivity coupler is a precision instrument designed for broadband swept reflectometer applications in the 2 to 18 GHz frequency range. With its wide frequency coverage, HP 11692D can replace several couplers without performance degradation, thus adding convenience and economy to swept reflection and transmission coaxial microwave measurements by reducing setup and calibration time.
(11692D NP UK Call)
HP / Agilent 11692D quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
RF & Microwave Accessories
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Agilent/HP 11692D Dual-Directional Coupler Features
- Ideal for reflectometer measurements
- Frequency Range : 2 to 18 GHz
- High directivity
- Nominal Coupling: 20 dB
- Max. Coupling Variation: ±1 dB incident to test port
- Min. Directivity : 2 to 8 GHz: 30 dB, 8 to 18 GHz: 26 dB, 24 dB with type-N connector on the test port (11692D) or on the input port (11691D)
- Wide frequency coverage simplifies testing
- SWR Primary Line Max (50 Ohm Nom.): 2 to 12.4 GHz: 1.3, 12.4 to 18 GHz: 1.4
Ask for Agilent 11692D Coaxial Dual-Directional Coupler (HP 11692D) detailed specification.