Agilent / HP 34810B
With the Agilent 34810B BenchLink Scope, it's easy to transfer screen
images from an Agilent 54600- or 54800-series scope to your PC. From there, the Windows® Clipboard makes it
a snap to create polished reports or presentations by moving scope results into your Windows application with
a click of the mouse. Images can be archived in TIFF or PCX formats. In addition to screen images, Agilent BenchLink
Scope lets you transfer the actual waveform data (stored as time/voltage pairs) for analysis in spreadsheets
or statistical packages. You can also use scope waveforms as input for arbitrary waveforms generation by teaming
up with Agilent BenchLink Arb.
Agilent 34810B quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Agilent / HP 34810B Features
- Create polished documents by adding scope images to Windows documents
- Archive scope images in PCX or TIFF formats.
- Transfers images from your Agilent54600- or Agilent54800-series scope to your PC.
- Controller: 486 66MHz or higher
- Serial port (COM1, 2, 3 or 4), or IEEE-488 card (Agilent 82335B, Agilent 82341C/D, Agilent 82350A or
National Instruments AT-GPIB, AT/TNT or GPIB-PC)
Ask for Agilent 34810B detailed specification.