Agilent / HP 34937A / 34937T
The Agilent 34937A is the most versatile general purpose switch
with 28 Form C channels that can switch up to 1 A of current. In addition, this module has four Form A channels
that can switch up to 5 A of current. For power switching applications. The built-in relay counter helps predict
when relays need to be replaced. The 34980A general-purpose switch 34937A can be used to route signals or to
control other system devices. These switches are ideal for device actuation and switching loads or power supplies.
The general purpose switch module contain latching armature relays where multiple channels can be closed at
the same time. Additionally, for switching reactive loads, the optional terminal blocks have pads for snubbing
Agilent 34937A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Data Acquisition & Chart Recorders
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Agilent / HP 34937A Features
- Channels : 28 Form C, 4 Form A
- Form C - 60 W, Form A - 150 W
- Form C - 1 A (2 A carry), Form A – 5 A switch (8 A carry)
- Form C - 300 V, Form A - 30 VDC/250 VAC
- Armature latching relays
- Simultaneous channel switching
- Temperature sensor to detect overheating conditions
- With 34937T : Terminal block with screw connectors
Ask for Agilent 34937A detailed specification.