HP / Agilent 3577A / 35677A
The Agilent 3577A Network Analyzer is a high-performance network
analyzer for measuring magnitude/phase, insertion loss, electrical length, gain compression, and group delay
from 5 Hz to 200 MHz. Math functions facilitate direct calculation and display of user defined parameters, if
desired. When used with the HP 35677A/B SParameter Test Set, the 3577A can also measure return loss, reflection
coefficients, and impedance in 50 ohm or 75 ohm systems. The HP 3577A is fully programmable with the Hewlett-Packard
Interface Bus (HP-IB). With the addition of an HP 9000 Sereies 200 or 300 computer.
Agilent 3577A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The HP 35677A test set is used to make transmission and reflection
measurements in both the forward and reverse directions. The only setup required is to connect the device under
test to the two measurement ports. Even reverse measurements can be made without changing device connections.
The HP 35677A is used for 50 ohm systems..
Agilent / HP 3577A / 35677A Features
- 5 Hz to 200 MHz
- High Speed/high accuracy measurements
- 0.001 dB, 0.005 degree, 1ps, 0.001 Hz resolution
- Built-in three-term error correction plus normalization
- Magnitude, phase, polar, real, imaginary, and group delay display modes
- Convenience features including direct plotter control and vector math functions
- With HP 35677A : S-Parameter Testset
Ask for Agilent 3577A detailed specification.