Agilent 3764A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Telecomms & Datacomms
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Versions of the instrument with CEPT rates from 704 kb/s to 140 Mb/s
offer a test solution for manufacturing and installation of digital network equipment. Other versions, including
a clock syn thesizer, offer data generation and error detection at binary interfaces at rates up to 170 Mb/s.
A special option for SONET/SDH is available for error and jitter measurements at STS3 and STMl.
Error Analysis :All measurements are made simultaneously and in accordance with CCITT Recommendation
Jitter Analysis :Peak-to -peak amplitude, jitter-hit count, jitter-hit seconds, jitter-hit-free seconds.
Internal filters to CCITT Recommendation 0.171 are available for performing selective jitter measurements. Where
a greater degree of selectivity is required, a demodulatedjitter output allows connection of external equipment
such as a spectrum analyzer.
Agilent / HP 3764A Applications
- Production testing of digital transmission equipment
- Installation and maintenance of digital networks
- Demultiplexer testing using through-data mode to add jitter to a structured signal
- Long-term unattended monitoring with error performance analysis based on CCITT Recommendation G.821
Agilent / HP 3764A Features
- Error and jitter measurements at 140 Mb/s or error measurements at 704 kb/s, 2, 8, 34, and 140 Mb/s
- Internal synthesizer for measurements from 1 kb/s to 170 Mb/s at binary interfaces
- Powerful data logging to internal or external printer
- Fast, easy measurement setup using stored presets
Ask for Agilent 3764A detailed specification.