The Agilent 37722A digital telecom analyzer (HP 37722A) is
an easy-to-use, lightweight, field-portable test set for in- and out-of-service bit error and signal measurements
on CEPT digital circuits and services. The HP 37722A provides framed pattern generation and measurements at
704 kb/s and 2 Mb/s. Also, it offers many other features to help increase productivity and network uptime: 80
days' results storage in text and graphic form; n x 64 kb/s testing; timeslot monitor including all signaling
bits display; and timeslot access. Options provide unframed 8 Mb/s, framed/unframed 704 kb/s, 64 kb/s timeslot
access and sub-rate processing (X.50 divisions 2 and 3, and X.58).
Agilent 37722A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Telecomms & Datacomms
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
HP 37722A Applications
- Installation of digital telecom circuits and services
- Long-term network monitoring
- Maintenance and troubleshooting
Agilent / HP 37722A Features
- Complete range of in- and out-of-service telecom installation and maintenance measurements in one tester
- Low-cost, rugged, easy to use
- Adaptable to future requirements-no need to buy new test sets
- Powerful results storage and analysis without using printer
- RS-232 Remote Control and Printer Interface
- Universal AC Power Supply
Ask for Agilent 37722A detailed specification.