Agilent / HP 37730A
The Agilent / HP 37730A Frame Analyzer is an in-depth analysis
tool for CCITT rates from 2 Mb/s to 140 Mb/s. It provides accurate and immediate identification of in-service
network problems. A quick check of the analyzer's bright front-panel LEDs clearly shows the status of network
alarms. " Fastscan" diagnoses framing bits and alarms at all hierarchical levels in less than 2 s. The HP 37730A's
capabilitities also include G.821 analysis to Annex D, frequency measurement, and full audio and signaling diagnosis.
Agilent 37730A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Telecomms & Datacomms
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
- At 8, 34, and 140 Mb/s: Signal loss, AlS, frame alignment, distant alarm, justification, FAS, reserved bits, justification control bits
- At 2 Mb/s: Signal loss, AlS, frame alignment, multiframe alignment, FAS, CRC
- At 64 kb/s: Level, peak code, offset, signaling, BER
- In-service maintenance of 2 to 140 Mb/s circuits
- Manufacturing test of multiplexers
Agilent / HP 37730A Features
- LCD Display
- GPIB & RS232C/V.24 Interface
- 75Ω G.703 Input
Ask for Agilent 37730A detailed specification.