HP / Agilent 5350A
The Agilent 5350B provides fast and precise measurements from
10 Hz to 20 GHz and features microwave components that are integrated on a single hybrid gallium arsenide (GaAs)
circuit for added speed and reliability. The 5350B distinguished by wide frequency coverage, exceptional sensitivity,
fast tracking, high measurement throughput, and wide FM tolerance. Built-in microprocessors provide math functions,
including measurement scaling and offset. Automatic amplitude discrimination measures the frequency of the highest-amplitude
signal in a multi-signal environment. A full set of diagnostic routines provides general information and troubleshooting.
HP 5350B quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Counters & Timers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The 5350B integrates easily into test systems. English-like commands
simplify integration with other components, and the easy-to-read liquid crystal displays can serve as message
centers for the system.
HP / Agilent 5350B Features
- Frequency : 10 Hz to 20 GHz without expensive mixers
- Sensitivity to -40 dBm ensures accurate measurement of low-energy signals
- Low kickback noise for sensitive environments
- sleep mode reduces noise to -70 dBm
- Fast acquisition time (60 ms in automatic, fast acquisition tracking mode; 20 ms in manual mode)
- Up to 120 measurements per second (100 in automatic mode) over HP-IB (fully programmable)
Ask for HP 5350B detailed specification.