HP / Agilent 58502A
The HP 58502A Broadband Distribution Amplifier is the one frequency
standard distribution system that provides multiple features to ensure continuous distribution of your critical
signals. It is designed to meet today's demanding requirements for frequency distribution in manufacturing,
R&D, and standards lab environments. It also provides economical distribution of precision signals from cesium,
rubidium, quartz or GPS frequency standards.
HP 58502A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
RF & Microwave Accessories
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The HP / Agilent 58502A Broadband Distribution Amplifier features
low signal distortion and high isolation between output channels. Low output phase noise and exceedingly low
spurious signal content help maintain signal integrity.
HP / Agilent 58502A Features
- 12-Channel broadband (0.1 to 10 MHz) sine wave distribution
- Low output phase noise and spurious signals
- High isolation/low cross-talk between output channels
- Available internal oscillator for standalone operation or backup
- Autoswitching between two inputs
- Easy-to-read front panel status lights
- Channel fault alarm
Ask for HP 58502A detailed specification.