The Agilent E1482B VXIbus Extender is a C-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It connects your external controller to the VXI backplane via the MXIbus interface (E1489C). The extender is also used to create multiple-mainframe systems for either external or embedded controller applications. When used with external workstation controllers, the VXI extender plugs into slot 0 of the mainframe and is connected via the MXIbus controller cable to the EISA/ISA-to-MXIbus Interface (E1489C) in the HP-UX controller. For multiple VXI mainframe systems, one VXIbus extender module is installed into each mainframe and these are connected together via MXIbus cables in a daisy-chain configuration.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
VXI, PXI & VME Products
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Agilent E1482B Features
- 1-Slot, C-size, register based
- Multiple VXIbus mainframes appear as a single system
- Transparent interrupts and TTL triggering
- Provides interface for the external MXIbus controller
- Timing and triggering to external devices/mainframes
Ask for HP E1482B detailed specification.