Agilent E3630A basic DC power supplies offer essential features
for a tight budget. The multiple output, 35 W, E3630A provide dual and triple outputs; small, compact size for
bench use; low-noise and excellent regulation; and overload indicator to monitor output. The Agilent 35W, triple
output E3630A has three versatile outputs for benchtop applications; and is offers stable and reliable power
plus essential features for manual testing.
Agilent E3630A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Power Supplies, Voltage / Current Source
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Agilent / HP E3630A Features
- Output 1: 0 to 6 V, 0 to 2.5 AOutput 2: 0 to +20 V, 0 to 0.5 AOutput 3: 0 to -20
V, 0 to 0.5 A
- Power (max): 35 W
- Normal Mode Voltage rms: 350 ÁV, Peak-to-Peak: 1.5 mV
- 10-turn voltage and current control
- Low noise and excellent regulation
- Tracking, CV, CL (▒20 V) CV, CF (+6 V)
Ask for Agilent E3630A detailed specification.