010 - High Stability Oven Timebase,
Option 050 - 5 GHz RF input with type N connector Ch 3
Agilent 53181A Datasheet (HP 53181A)
(NP UK £3375+)
The HP 53181A high-performance counter give you fast, precise frequency measurements at an affordable price. These counters feature an intuitive user interface and one-button access to frequently used functions so you can make accurate measurements quickly and easily.
Optimized for RF applications, the single-channel 10 digit/s 53181A measures frequency, period and peak voltage. A digit-blanking function lets you easily eliminate unnecessary digits when you want to read measurements quickly. For higher-frequency measurements, choose an optional second channel that provides measurements up to 1.5 GHz, 3 GHz, 5 GHz, or 12.4 GHz. A self-guided shallow menu makes this counter exceptionally easy to use.
HP 53181A/010/050 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Agilent / HP |
Counters & Timers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
HP 53181A - Features
- Measurements include frequency, frequency ratio (with optional channel 2), period and peak voltage.
- Automated limit tests and one-button measurement setups for fast, easy operation.
- 10 digits/second resolution.
- Built-in statistics feature lets you simultaneously measure average, min/max, and standard deviation.
- One 225 MHz input channel, plus optional second channel up to 12.4 GHz.
HP 53181A Options Included
- Option 010 : High Stability Oven Timebase
Temperature stability (referenced to 25°): < 2 x 10-9
- Option 050 : 5 GHz RF input with type N connector Ch 3
Ask for HP 53181A / 010 / 050 detailed specification.