Anritsu ME520B Datasheet
(Available for Rent / Buy)
Anritsu ME520B quotation today.
The Anritsu Me520B Digital Transmission Analyzer (ME520B Transmitter & ME520B Receiver) is used to measure error rate and jitter of PCM signals with clock frequencies ranging from 1 kHz to 150 MHz (in which 1st to 4th order PCM hierarchy and 10 CH system are included). It is possible to measure error rate and jitter simultaneously. Measurred data are indicated on a digital display and analyzed at the same time. The analysis results in combination with time/date, are printed out by an internal printer, thus, continuous measurement for long periods is possible.
The ME520B is best suited for development and maintenance of radio PCM, wired PCM, optical fiber systems or other digital communication systems.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Anritsu ME520B (Transmitter / Receiver) - Features
- Bit Rates: 2, 4, 8, 34, 68, 140
- Impedance: 50 ohm, IF Bands: 70, 140MHz
- End-to-end measurement
- Simultaneous measurement of error and jitter
- Error Insertion: Single and fixed rate
- Jitter on the receive side
- Pattern: PRBS, WORD
- Conforms to CCITT Recommendations
- Code error measurement is possible for actual line in service
Ask for Anritsu ME520B detailed specification.