MT8820A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Telecomms & Datacomms
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
3GPP call processing is also supported, allowing both functional tests
and transceiver measurements to be made in a call processing state. In addition, the voice signal from the terminal
can be echoed-back during conversation in order to perform a simple voice communications test. Audio codecs
are also available for real-time communication with terminals.
Advanced DSP and parallel measurement technologies dramatically reduce
wireless manufacturing and inspection test times. Furthermore, multiple measurements can be selected for batch
measurement. A one-touch operation allows selected batch measurements to be executed repeatedly a designated
number of times. Pass/fail evaluation of the main measurement items -- including transmission frequency, modulation
accuracy, output power, adjacent channel power, occupied frequency bandwidth and BER can be performed easily
Anritsu MT8820A Features
- Frequency range 30 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Maximum input level: +35 dBm
- RF signal generator: frequency range: 30 to 2700 MHz
- Advanced DSP and parallel measurement technologies for fast test time
- 3GPP call processing including registration, origination and termination
- Bit error rate (BER) and block error rate (BLER) receiver measurements using 3GPP loopback method
- Multi-system W-CDMA / GSM capability
- EDGE/EGPRS measurement software supporting MCS1-MCS4 (GMSK modulation) and MCS5-MCS9 (8PSK modulation)
Ask for MT8820A detailed specification.