Danbridge JP15 Datasheet
Danbridge JP15 quotation today.
The Danbridge JP15 non-destructive High Voltage Insulation Testers meet the demands for a gentle method of testing insulation condition and detecting leakage currents while protecting hardware, components and materials.
The use of DC high-voltage testing has a lot of advantages compared to AC testing when used in production for quality control, for design and component evaluation in the development department, and also for maintenance and fault location in the service department. DC testing permits a more quantitative analysis. It indicates the quality of the insulation, thereby predicting the lifetime of the DUT (Device Under Test).
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Quadchek II 7564SA |
DranetzBMI PX5 |
AC/DC Breakdown Testers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
(Picture for illustration purpose only)
Danbridge JP15 Insulation Tester Features
- Minimal Discharge Energy: Output current limited to protect personnel.
- Leakage Current Meter: Allows the instrument to be used as a megohmmeter.
- Guard Terminal: Prevents stray currents from influencing leakage current measurements.
- Adjustable Output Voltage: The test voltage is continuously variable from zero to maximum output voltage.
- Audible lonisation Detection: With Active LP-Filter and Built-in Loudspeaker.
- Headphones: May be used to increase ionisation detection sensitivity.
- Effective Output lonisation Limitation: Essential for testing delicate circuits - No damage to the material if partial break-down or flash-over should occur.
- External Output: For meter voltage indication and recording.
- External H.T.-switch: Panel connector for external switching.
- Also Useable as kV HT-Meter.
Ask for Danbridge JP15 Insulation Tester detailed specification.