The Fluke DSP-2000 CableAnalyzer is the right test tool for installing
or maintaining highspeed networks such as Fast Ethernet or ATM. This digital cable tester, from the popular
Fluke DSP Series, enables you to certify a Cat 5 cabling plant, troubleshoot a problem, or re-certify moves,
adds, and changes, with the touch of a button.
Monitor 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks : With the DSP-2000, you can monitor both 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX
networks to immediately identify port capabilities and activity. You can also find active ports, locate hub
port connections and detect impulse noise
Fluke DSP-2000 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Fluke / Philips |
LAN Analysers & Cable Testers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Older analog cable scanners may not guarantee cabling performance
in new, high-speed networks. Not only does the DSP-2000 let you certify these highspeed links with Accuracy
Level IIó the highest level of confidenceóbut its unique FAULT INFO feature shows you exactly where the link
fails. The diagnostics are displayed in a graphic representation and in plain language. So, whether itís poor
workmanship, a bad patch cord, or improper cabling, FAULT INFO lets you know how to get your link ready for
the demands of high-speed networking.
Test fiber optic cables
When paired with the optional Fluke DSP-FTK Fiber Test Kit, the DSP-2000
detects bad connections, bad splices, broken fibers, and loss of power from bends and fiber-type mismatches.
It precisely measures power loss from fiber optic cables in dB with digital accuracy, and measures optical power
in dBm or mW. The Fiber Test Kit includes an Optical Power Meter (DSP-FOM), a combination 850/1300 nm Fiber
Optic Source, patch cords and a coupler. Other laser and power optical sources are also available.
Fluke DSP-2000 Features
- Delivers TSB-67 Accuracy Level II for Basic Link and Channel as classified by Underwriters Laboratories,
- Provides auto-diagnostics of cabling faults in graphical and text representations
- Tests NEXT from both ends to 155 MHz
- Detects/excludes sources of noise from NEXT measurements
- Provides fast test times: completes test of a 4-pair Cat 5 cable in less than 20 seconds
- Stores 1,150 TIA TSB-67 test results and up to 3000 fiber test results
- Monitors traffic on 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks to help you identify if the cable link is the source
of the problem
- Tests a wide variety of LAN cabling systems: UTP, FTP, STP (IBM type 1,2,6,9), Coax
Ask for Fluke DSP-2000 detailed specification.