The Model Keithley 6220 DC Current Source and Model Keithley 6221 AC and DC Current Source combine ease of use with exceptionally low current noise. Low current sourcing is critical to applications in test environments ranging from R&D to production, especially in the semiconductor, nanotechnology, and superconductor industries. High sourcing accuracy and built-in control functions make the Models 6220 and 6221 ideal for applications like Hall measurements, resistance measurements using delta mode, pulsed measurements, and differential conductance measurements.
The Model 6221ís combination of high source resolution and megahertz update rates makes it capable of emulating high fidelity current signals that are indistinguishable from analog current ramps.
Keithley 6221 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Voltage / Current Source
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Keithley 6221 Features
- Source AC currents from 4pA to 210mA peak to peak for AC characterization of components and materials. The 6221ís 10MHz output update rate generates smooth sine waves up to 100kHz
- 1014W output impedance ensures stable current sourcing into variable loads
- Source and sink (programmable load) 100fA to 100mA
- 65000-point source memory allows executing comprehensive test current sweeps directly from the current source
- Programmable pulse widths as short as 5μs, limiting power dissipation in delicate components. Supports pulsed I-V measurements down to 50μs when used with Model 2182A Nanovoltmeter
- Built-in RS-232, GPIB, Trigger Link, and digital I/O interfaces
- Built-in standard and arbitrary waveform generators with 1mHz to 100kHz frequency range. Applications include use as a complex programmable load or sensor signal and for noise emulation
- Built-in Ethernet interface for easy remote control without a GPIB controller card
Ask for Keithley 6221 detailed specification.