Marconi 2382 / 2380
The Marconi 2382 and 2380 Spectrum Analyzer and Display Unit, togather form high performance Spectrum Analyzer. Advanced RF design and microprocessor control are combined to provide outstanding accuracy, resolution and stability to meet the most exacting demands in all areas of signal and response analysis. The instrument offers a comprehensive measurement capability for a wide range of applications, including audio, ultrasonics, HF, VHF and certain UHF measurements. The IFR 2382 can be configured as both a talker and listner over the GPIB, so it can run either totally automatically as a stand-alone test system, or be incorporated in a more complex ATE system. Rear panel markings give the capability codes which identify the interface functions applicable to the 2382 analyzer.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
IFR / Marconi |
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Marconi 2382 / 2380 Features
- 100Hz to 400MHz frequency range, covers audio to VHF
- ±1dB total level accuracy, reduces measurement uncertainties. Includes ±0.4 dB frequency response
- Color display option 2380
- High resolution of 0.025 dB and 1Hz
- Fully GPIB programmable for integration into ATE or assisted operation
- Wide dynamic range for low-level intermodulation measurement
Ask for IFR / Marconi 2382 / 2380 detailed specification.