The National Instruments PXI-1010 chassis integrates a high-performance
8-slot PXI subsystem with a 4-slot SCXI subsystem to offer a complete solution for signal conditioning applications.
The PXI section of the chassis accepts an embedded controller and a wide variety of peripheral modules (such
as multifunction I/O, digital I/O, and instrument modules). The four SCXI slots integrate signal conditioning
modules into your PXI system. These modules provide analog and digital input conditioning, isolation, and other
NI PXI-1010 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
VXI, PXI & VME Products
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The PXI-1010 is ideal for applications where rack-mount space is limited
because it combines the computer, plug-in devices, and signal conditioning in a single chassis. You can daisy-ch
ain additional SCXI chassis to the PXI-1010 to build very high channel-count systems.
National Instrument PXI-1010 Features
- High-Performance 8-slot PXI Subsystem
- 4-Slot SCXI Subsystem
- Ideal for Applications Where Rack-Mount Space is Limited
- Can Daisy-Chain Additional SCXI Chassis to Build Very High Channel-Count Systems
NI Interface Modules Available
- NI PXI-TB2605 : Multiplexing terminal block
- NI PXI-6533 : high-speed, 32-bit, parallel digital I/O interface
- NI PXI-8335 : MXI-3 Interface Module
Ask for NI PXI-1010 detailed specification.