NI SCXI-1001 Rugged, compact 12-slot chassis
The NI SCXI-1001 is a rugged, low-noise chassis that can hold
up to 12 SCXI modules. This chassis powers SCXI modules as well as handles all timing, trigger, and signal routing
between your digitizer and SCXI modules. For larger systems, or future expansion, you can also daisy chain up
to eight SCXI-1001 chassis with a single E Series digitizer for high-channel-count applications. The SCXI-1000
offers seven different power options to match your country's power and can be reconfigured for use in other
countries. Rack mounting and portable accessories are also available.
NI SCXI-1001 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
VXI, PXI & VME Products
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
National Instrument SCXI-1001 Features
- Rugged, compact 12-slot chassis to house any SCXI modules
- Low-noise signal conditioning environment
- Rack-mount, panel mount, and portable options with forced air cooling
- 3 internal analog buses
- Timing circuitry for high-speed multiplexing
- NI-DAQ driver simplifies configuration and measurements
NI Interface Modules Available
- NI SCXI-1102 : 32-Channel Thermocouple/Voltage Input Module
- NI SCXI-1104 : 32-Channel ±60 VDC Multiplexer Input Module, 2 Hz
- NI SCXI-1160 : 16-Channel General-Purpose Relay Module
Ask for NI SCXI-1001 detailed specification.