Rohde & Schwarz EFA20 Digital TV Test Receiver (R&S EFA-20) is designed
for analog and digital TV signal tesing. The R&S EFA TV Test Receiver is a versatile and high-performance platform,
which can be optimally configured for any application.
Fully compatible with the DVB-C standard (EN 300 429), the EFA20 / EFA23 models receive, demodulate, decode
and analyze all orders of QAM (quadrature amplitude modulated) signals. All key parameters for demodulating
the received signal can be selected automatically or manually. EFA is available as standard test-receiver (model
R & S EFA20 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Rohde & Schwarz |
Video Test Equipment
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
R & S EFA20 Features
- Frequency Range: 47 to 862 MHz
- 4, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 QAM modulation
- Reed-Solomon error correction
- Bit error ratio measurement (before and after Reed-Solomon decoder)
- Integrated noise generator for measurement of noise margin
Ask for R & S EFA20 detailed specification.