Solartron 1250A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Frequency Responce Aanalyzer
(Four independent analyzers
operating in parallel)
Spectrum & Network Analyzers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The 1250's applications include analysis of non-linear systems, transducer & control system characterization, electrochemistry, and materials testing. An optional synchronizer permits locking the 1250 to rotating or reciprocating machinery for applications such as turbine analysis. A modulator-demodulator and plotter interface are also available.
Solartron 1250A - Features
- FAC amplitude range - 10 mV to 10 V, for power supply testing.
- Analyzer range 30 mV - 300 V, i.e. suitable for ATS (Automated Test Systems), power station vibration testing.
- Noise rejection capability.
- Synchronizer option enabling generator and carrier signals to be locked in terms of frequency / phase.
- Ability to analyze non-linear systems.
- Front panel or software (Visual Basic) control.
- Modulator / demodulator card option for interfacing to AC carrier systems.
The 300 V range on the 1250A is particularly useful for making measurements on fuel cell stacks and high voltage batteries, used in hybrid vehicles and residential power supplies.
Ask for detailed specification for Schlumberger / Solartron 1250A.