The Tektronix P6249 Active Probe have similar performances to the P7240. Primarily used for the TDS694C and TDS794D performance scopes, these probes may also be used with conventional BNC interfaces through the Tektronix 1103 TekProbe Power Supply. The P6249 probe provides 4 Vp-p dynamic range. A full complement of versatile probe tip accessories helps users connect to the wide range of devices faced by digital designers.
P6249 Supplied With : Carry Case, Probe Tip, Pogo Pin, Square Pin Socket, Adapter Spring, SureToe, SureFoot - 50 mil, SureFoot - 25 mil, SureFoot, 0.5 mil and more (Please check image for details)
Tektronix P6249 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
P6249 Active Probe Applications
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Signal Integrity, Jitter and Timing Analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Signals with Voltage Swings up to 8 Vp-p
- Measures 3.0 V Logic, InfiniBand, PCI Express, DDR, Rambus Data Lines, Gigabit Ethernet
Tektronix P6249 Features
- <120 ps Rise Time
- 4 GHz Bandwidth
- 1 pF Input Capacitanc
- Small Form Factor Probe Head
- ±2 V Dynamic Range
- Direct Access to SMDs
- Oscilloscopes Supported : TDS/CSA7000, 6000, 700, 600 Series
Ask for Tektronix P6249 detailed specification.