The Tektronix P6330 Differential Probe enable users to make
time-domain or frequency-domain measurements on high-bandwidthsignals commonly found in digital IC designs,
communication applications,and disk drive applications. The Tektronix P6330 provide high-bandwidth,low circuit
loading, and low-noise differential probing solutions. Thesmall probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories
allowthese probes to easily accommodate manual probing of surface-mountdevices.
P6330 Supplied With : Carry Case & Square Pin Adapter (Please ask for details)
Tektronix P6330 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
P6330 Differential Probe Applications
- Communications (Gigabit Ethernet,Fibre Channel, InfiniBand)
- Semiconductor Characterizationand Validation :
PCI Express, Serial ATA, IEEE 1394, USB 2.0 (The P7350 is not recommended for USB2.0 compliance testing),
- Disk Drive Design
Tektronix P6330 Features
- <140 ps Rise Time
- 3.5 GHz Bandwidths (typical)
- Low Input Capacitance
- ≥60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio(CMRR) at 1 MHz (P6330 typical)
- Small Probe Head AllowsEasy Probing of SMDs
Ask for Tektronix P6330 detailed specification.