The Tektronix WFM300A is a component television signal monitor
with features to monitor associated composite signals. It is designed specifically for signal evaluation and
equipment alignment in production suites using RGB, Betacam or MII component formats. In addition, composite
(NTSC or PAL) waveforms existing in the facility may be monitored with the WFM300A and composite vectors displayed
on a companion 1720 Series composite vectorscope
Tektronix WFM300A quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Video Test Equipment
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
In addition to a luminance filter, which provides a smooth roll-off
of chroma components in a composite signal, the WFM300A provides a differentiated step filter for measurement
of luminance non-linearities in component signal channels.
Tektronix WFM300A Features
- Component and Composite Waveform Display
- Lightning Display for Equipment Setup and Monitoring
- Menu Selectable Electronic Graticules
- Menu Selected 625/50 or 525/60 Configuration
- Separate GBR and Composite Picture Monitor Outputs
- Bowtie Display for System Timing
Ask for Tektronix WFM300A detailed specification.