Voltech PM3000 Datasheet
Voltech PM3000 three-phase power analyzer is the benchmark in power analysis. With thousands in use by leading organizations worldwide, this tried and tested instrument is the answer to your measurement needs.
The versatile PM3000 can be quickly configured to make reliable, accurate measurements in even the most demanding power electronic applications.
(NP UK £8500+)
Voltech PM3000 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
DranetzBMI PX5 |
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
Voltech PM3000 - Features
- Single and three-phase models.
- Intuitive front-panel or Windows software operation.
- High 0.05% basic accuracy.
- Wide bandwidth measurements, DC and 0.1Hz to 1MHz.
- Measures W, V, A, VA, Var, power factor, Cos, Vpk, Apk, crest factors, frequency and inrush current.
- Harmonics of V, A (incl. phase) and W to the 99th. THD.
- Integrator for W-hr, VA-hr, A-hr, VA-hr, average and target PF.
- Crest factors up to 20.
- Accurate on distorted waveforms and at low power factors.
Ask for Voltech PM3000 detailed specification.