Contact us for price
Hounslow, United Kingdom
Solartron 1287 Electrochemical Interface
The Solartron / Schlumberger 1287 Electrochemical interface is a high accuracy, wide bandwidth potentiostat/galvanostat which offers a full range of ac/dc test capabilities; when coupled with a frequency response analyzer.
Central to the measurement capability of 1287 are two high resolution digital voltmeters which provide simultaneous voltage and current measurements. Using Solartron Analytical’s patented pulse width conversion technique, they have high accuracy, stability and linearity throughout the entire range of the instrument.
The 1287 has excellent measurement resolution and accuracy down to 1μV for the reference electrodes and 1pA for the working electrode, which makes it an ideal choice for electrochemical noise applications or measurements where signal levels are extremely low.
- Cell connections : 2-, 3- or 4-terminal, all floating
- Digital Meter Resolution : 31/2, 41/2, 51/2 digits
- 2-terminal techniques for general materials/electrochemical testing
- 3-terminal techniques for corrosion/coating applications
- 4-terminal techniques for accurate characterization of batteries/fuelcells, enabling lead resistance and impedance effects to be minimised