GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-232 or printer interfaces
All the functions of the instruments can be programmed over a GPIB, RS-232 or printer interface which makes them adaptable to any automated production environment.
Storage of up to 50 setups with 8 steps per setup
A real benefit for manufacturers that test different products. Each setup can store up to 8 steps which can be configured to perform any of the safety tests. In addition each setup can be linked to the next for setting up as many as 400 steps in sequence.
Quadchek II 7564SA Features
- GPIB (IEEE-488), RS-232 or Printer Interfaces
- Interconnects to the RUNCHEKTM Functional Run Test System or the LINECHEKTM Line Leakage Tester to Form a Complete Test System.
- Output of all Test Data can be Viewed Through a Single LCD Display
- Patented RAMP HI/CHARGE LO Circuit for Efficient DC Testing.
- Perform all Tests Through a Single DUT (Device Under Test) Connection.
- Optional Built-In & External Scanner Capabilities.
Ask for Associated Research Quadchek II 7564SA detailed specification.