The NI PXI-1002 is a 4-slot, 3U PXI chassis that forms the
basis for low-cost PXI systems. The NI PXI-1002 can hold up to three peripheral PXI/CompactPCI modules and an
embedded controller or a National Instruments MXI-3 remote controller. The NI PXI-1002 incorporates all features
defined by CompactPCI and PXI specifications, including a rugged, modular construction, integrated cooling,
and a high-performance backplane with integrated timing and triggering features. The NI PXI-1002 is ideally
suited for engineers, scientists, and systems integrators seeking a small, affordable, and powerful platform
for test and measurement, data acquisition, and industrial automation.
NI PXI-1002 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
VXI, PXI & VME Products
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
National Instrument PXI-1002 Features
- compact 4-slot, 3U chassis
- Accepts both 3U PXI and 3U Compact PCI modules
- 3.3, 5, and 12 VDC power supplies
- 170 W supply with universal AC input
NI Interface Modules Available
- NI PXI-6533 : high-speed, 32-bit, parallel digital I/O interface
- NI PXI-8335 : MXI-3 Interface Module
Ask for NI PXI-1002 detailed specification.