Noisecom UFX7109 quotation today.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Audio Analysers & Modulation Analysers
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged) E. & O. E.
The UFX7109 Noise Generator allow the noise attenuator, noise filter,
signal attenuator values, step size, and signal filter setting to be selected in three ways: at the front panel
keypad, remotely via IEEE-488 bus, or automatically under program control. Every front panel operation except
instrument on/off is programmable. Programs are easily written using the program key, and information on the
display guides the user through the next steps. Nine user-created programs that contain subroutines, delay times,
and loops can be stored in non-volatile memory.
Noisecom UFX7109 Features
- Frequency Range : 100 Hz to 1 GHz
- Ouptut Power : +10 dB
- White Gaussian noise Output
- Switched filter bank: Acts on noise and allows up to four filters to be connected.
- Output combiner: Allows the user to inject a signal and add a controlled amount of noise.
- Standard IEEE-488 Interface (GPIB)
Ask for Noisecom UFX7109 detailed specification.