The Tektronix AWG2041 is a fast and deep memory Arbitrary Waveform Generator with its 1 GS/s sample rate and 1 MB execution memory (4 MB, Option 01). As with the entire 2000 Series family, the graphical user interface allows on-screen viewing of waveform editing and simplifies "what-if" test scenarios by easily allowing the creation of composite signals.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Pulse & Function / Waveform Generators
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
The standard TEK AWG2041 configuration provides up to 2 V output or 4 V with the complementary output, each with 8-bits vertical resolution. The AWG2041 supports true Real Time Sequencing capability similiar to the AWG 2021.
Tektronix AWG2041 Features
- 1.024 GS/sec Clock Rate Provides up to 500 MHz Waveforms
- 1 MB Record Length (4 MB with Opt. 01)
- Region Shift Function Provides 10 ps Edge Placement
- 8-Bit (1/256) Vertical Resolution
- Direct DSO Waveform Transfers
- Built-in 1.4 MB 3.5 in. Floppy Disk
Ask for Tektronix AWG2041 detailed specification.