The Tektronix TDS6124C digital storage oscilloscope provides unprecedented performance along with a complete feature set designed to address design validation, debug and compliance challenges of next generation computer, datacom and communications equipment. High bandwidth, high sample rate and deep memory also provide the ideal solution for data acquisition applications. Easily decode 8b/10b and other encodedserial data streams, and set desiredencoded words for the serial patterntrigger to capture. 8b/10b decoding ondata rates over 10 GB/s is possible onthe TDS6000C models.
Tel: +44 020 8572 5599
Fax: +44 020 8538 1899
Or Email Us
Star Buys |
Test Equipment |
(All trademarks acknowledged)
E. & O. E.
Tektronix TDS6124C Features
- 12 GHz Bandwidth, 4 Channel
- 40 GS/s Sampling Rate
- Serial pattern triggering up to 3.125 Gb/s with 8b/10b protocol triggering
- Serial data analysis and compliance at rates of 6.25 Gb/s and above
- Signal Integrity, Jitter, and Timing Analysis
- High Energy Physics measurements and Data Acquisition
Ask for Tektronix TDS6124C detailed specification.